The course dealt with an individual mode of progress of the plastic surgeon with a patient requiring aesthetic surgery of the eyelids and the eye socket.
The objective was to convey to the participants the experience of Dr Celik of his personalised approach to patients subjecting themselves to an aesthetic surgery operation of upper and lower eye lids, with particular focus on the understanding of individual ageing processes, along with a suitable selection of surgical treatments with respect to a specific problem.
At the end of the course, the participants were able to:
– interpret the mechanism of ageing in individual patients,
– understand the basic terms in the selection of safe surgical techniques for the upper and lower lid,
– grasp the significance of execution of a multi-layer operation of upper and lower eye lids,
– understand the rules of face midsection lifts,
– understand the significance of the surgery of the external lateral lid slit and the value of knowledge of the anatomical structure of the internal lid slit, – understand and learn how to handle complications, when they arise.
Between the 10th and the 12th, Poznań hosted the 17th meeting of the Polish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. For the first time, the meeting included a symposium of the International Society of Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
June 7th and 8th saw Verona hosting the International Face and Nose Anatomy Course „Beauty of the face”. The course was organised for 15 persons, the lecturers were: Dr Natale Gontijo de Amorim, Dr Riccardo Mazzola, Dr Gino Rigotti, Dr Enrico Robotti, Dr Andrea Sbarbati, Dr Peter Palhazi.
The ranking was commissioned by Newsweek Poland to the Association for Healthcare Quality Promotion in Poland. Not only numbers and types of surgeries performed, but also service quality and hospitalization standards were taken into consideration.
At the request of the Association of Assistance to Disabled Children and Youth in Road Accidents “Heart”, voivode Marcin Zydorowicz and vice-voivodship Ryszard Mićko presented awards to distinguished activists of the organization.
AESTHETICMED is the best in Poland private clinic of plastic surgery by the weekly magazine “WPROST” (No. 19, 2006)